Making the decision to have a pet around the house is a big one, and certainly not something that should be taken lightly. For example, if you’re thinking of getting a puppy, who will be around to feed and walk it about a thousand times a day? All that lovely fluffiness comes at a price…if you’re debating the suitability of a kitty/doggy/iguana/miniature hamster chez nous, we’ve drawn up a “home water cooler vs cute animal” list, to see which you think might be suitable for your household:
– Fluffy, can be cuddled, demands attention
– Walks around the house scratching the sofa to pieces and making noise
– Helps the family relax
– Can make mess/need cleaning out
Home water cooler:
– Not fluffy, still behaves itself without receiving cuddles
– Stays in one corner of the kitchen, and remains silent throughout the day
– Helps all the family relax/remain hydrated
– No need to clean it out yourself, our engineers will do it for you on a quarterly basis.
So, if you think you’d prefer to give a home to a lonely home water cooler, please do get in touch and we’ll be happy to talk you through our range of products.